Zee-University 2.0
Zee-University 2.0
Zee-University 2.0
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Zee-University 2.0

University/school based rp. Have fun! Read the scrolling text before you do anything!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Dan Dilandi

Go down 
AuthorMessage
dogadon
Number King
dogadon

Dan Dilandi Empty
PostSubject: Dan Dilandi   Dan Dilandi I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 21, 2010 2:10 pm

Name: dan dilandi
Appearance: dark hair, green eyes, tall, thin and always ware glasses
Personality: the personality is friendly yet socially awkward but is fine with friends also if i like a girl i will try t get better aquainted with her first then try my luck
job: i am the chemistry teacher full time and sometime teach biology or physics
Bio: im just there hardly noticeable but when i am noticed they seem to like me also i never realy talk about it but i am not totaly human so well i have the abilities of a demon well a shape-shifter, eyes that can see through anything and more including alchemy and the ability to emit flames from certain items including a large ring which i took from a young boy in Japan not long before i came here and before i took it he said it was called the sky ring of the Vongola version X although i have only resonantly started to use it lately, and when i do a young lion cub seems to appear out of nowhere with the same colour flames as on the ring
also originally from italy although he hasn't been there for over500 years and so has forgotten the language

Have you read the rules?: yes
What is rule number 5?: Pictures may contain no nudity in any and all topics/threads but is allowed in PM's if you wish.
Back to top Go down

Dan Dilandi
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Zee-University 2.0 :: Applications :: RP Bio-
Jump to: