Zee-University 2.0
Zee-University 2.0
Zee-University 2.0
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Zee-University 2.0

University/school based rp. Have fun! Read the scrolling text before you do anything!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Eagle Nest Tavern (Assassins Gang HQ)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
RyuHawkeye
Admin
RyuHawkeye

The Eagle Nest Tavern (Assassins Gang HQ) Empty
PostSubject: The Eagle Nest Tavern (Assassins Gang HQ)   The Eagle Nest Tavern (Assassins Gang HQ) I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 17, 2011 12:05 pm

Ryu pulled his glossy black speedbike into the parking lot beside the large wooden tavern. It was built to look western, and it definately did. He reached up and removed his black helmet, setting it down on the seat of his bike. When he was finished locking up his bike, he walked up to the front door and pushed his way inside. He was greeted with a friendly, "Hey boss," from the bartender. Ryu smiled and nodded at the man behind the bar. The bartender was obviously texan, with his light accent. Ryu walked up to the bar and sat down at one of the stools, "Any new recruits?" he asked, looking around the bar at the usual drunks, "No sir, it's hard to bring people in while being secretive," the bartender replied, looking around the bar too. They were always on the lookout for other company assassins. The eagle with shells under it's talons (Talon), the open flame engulfing a skull with a hole in the forehead (Inferno), the raven in flight (Raven), the full moon with death's shadow behind it (Moon), the crossed machetes behind a kite shield with a phionex on it (Nemesis), or pandora's box left wide open (Hope). Ryu nodded once and looked back at the bartender, "Okay, keep an eye out for recruits for me, I'm going into the beauro. See you around John," He said, nodding once as he walked around the bar and into the basement. John nodded, "Alright Ryu, see yah later."
Back to top Go down

The Eagle Nest Tavern (Assassins Gang HQ)
Page 1 of 1