Zee-University 2.0
Zee-University 2.0
Zee-University 2.0
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Zee-University 2.0

University/school based rp. Have fun! Read the scrolling text before you do anything!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Derrek Jade Forest

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Derrekforest
Derrekforest

Derrek Jade Forest Empty
PostSubject: Derrek Jade Forest   Derrek Jade Forest I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 25, 2011 11:54 pm

Name: Derrek

Race: He is a Demon{Almost when in demon form looks like a cat}. But he normally looks like a full human.

Appearance: Derrek often wears something to do with music or bands, he has a rocker emo look. He is quite short, around the size 5'6, slim and he has pale skin. His eyes are like melted milk chocolate and his hair a soft brown that can sometimes look a little bronze.

Personality: Derrek is very loving of his friends and warm, he always wants to help them and push himself higher. He strives to be like his father, but he can also be very stubborn and short tempered. Despite his small size Derrek can, sometimes when mad, think hes the biggest strongest person alive and get hot headed.

Bio: Derrek was born into a rich family, his father was a famous guitarist, known as soft and kind. His father disappeared before Derrek's first birthday, He just did not come home one night. Derrek Grew up without his father, the only thing he ever knew of his father was the faint memories of the songs he would play and sing to Derrek on his guitar. His father guitar became his most prize possession and he started playing at the age of 4 years old, at the age of 14 he moved to a small city with his mother where he met his best friend Xavier. There he and Xavier, Avon, Started a band. Derrek began to follow in his fathers footsteps. -More may be added later-
Back to top Go down
RyuHawkeye
Admin
RyuHawkeye

Derrek Jade Forest Empty
PostSubject: Re: Derrek Jade Forest   Derrek Jade Forest I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 26, 2011 12:26 am

Accepted.
Back to top Go down
DanteSparda

DanteSparda

Derrek Jade Forest Empty
PostSubject: Re: Derrek Jade Forest   Derrek Jade Forest I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 31, 2011 9:35 pm

Well I'll be damned, you and Avon are here too. Good to hear from you dude, haven't heard anything on you in almost a year now.
Back to top Go down
RyuHawkeye
Admin
RyuHawkeye

Derrek Jade Forest Empty
PostSubject: Re: Derrek Jade Forest   Derrek Jade Forest I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2011 8:28 pm

Avon isn't on this site. At least not anymore. He used to be before the site died.
Back to top Go down
DanteSparda

DanteSparda

Derrek Jade Forest Empty
PostSubject: Re: Derrek Jade Forest   Derrek Jade Forest I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 07, 2011 8:48 pm

Well damn, I was looking foward to kickin' his ass around here like I do everywhere else XD Nah I'm just kidding, I've been treating him alot better recently, he's just a little annoying. Like a little brother Razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Derrek Jade Forest Empty
PostSubject: Re: Derrek Jade Forest   Derrek Jade Forest I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Derrek Jade Forest
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Zee-University 2.0 :: Applications :: RP Bio-
Jump to: