Zee-University 2.0
Zee-University 2.0
Zee-University 2.0
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Zee-University 2.0

University/school based rp. Have fun! Read the scrolling text before you do anything!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Hikari Hanazono

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Hikari Hanazono

Hikari Hanazono

Hikari Hanazono Empty
PostSubject: Hikari Hanazono   Hikari Hanazono I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 26, 2011 2:47 pm

Name: Hikari Hanazono
Birthday: March 20
Height: 5'2"
Blood Type: O
Race: Human
Appearance: Hikari usually wears her school uniform, which consists of a yellow tie, a white jacket, blue skirt, blue long socks and brown shoes. She has black long hair that is usually down. She usually has it in two ponytails when she is doing sports or cooking.
Personality: Hikari is a really hot-headed girl. She gets mad easily - most of the time by Kei - she is also kind hearted.
Bio: Hikari is ranked 2nd in the school. She is energetic and kindhearted, but rather dense to more subtle matters, in particular love. Unlike her peers, she comes from an ordinary family and her father is a carpenter. When she was six years old she experienced her first defeat and humiliation when she lost to Kei Takishima in a pro-wrestling match. In order to beat Kei, Hikari convinced her father to allow her to attend Kei's prestigious elite school and strives to defeat Kei at anything, from academics to athletics.
Back to top Go down
RyuHawkeye
Admin
RyuHawkeye

Hikari Hanazono Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hikari Hanazono   Hikari Hanazono I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 26, 2011 2:50 pm

Accepted.
Back to top Go down

Hikari Hanazono
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Zee-University 2.0 :: Applications :: RP Bio-
Jump to: