Zee-University 2.0
Zee-University 2.0
Zee-University 2.0
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Zee-University 2.0

University/school based rp. Have fun! Read the scrolling text before you do anything!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Tokaths RPG Bio

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Tokath

Tokaths RPG Bio Empty
PostSubject: Tokaths RPG Bio   Tokaths RPG Bio I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 26, 2011 4:07 pm

Name: Tokath

Orientation: Straight

Gang (If any): No Gang.

Race: Human with two souls.

Appearance: Tokath stands at 177 cm tall, and wears a black sweater with only one sleeve on the left arm. His sweater is also covered in some buckles that come in handy once in a while, and left shoulder has a hard lethery armour like peace. He has one ear ring, blond and spikey hair, and casual pants along with combat boots. Through his tight sweater you can see the silhouette of his abs, and his right arm that's uncovered is also pretty ripped off. He has light, pale skin and is never seen smiling. His pitch black eyes are always calm like, and at time threatening. He is seen wearing 2 leathery gloves almost always. He is not a loud-mouth, and perfers to end a quirrel as quick as possible.

Personality: While mostly the silent one, Tokath has the demeanor and wisdom of a man far older than himself, due to his prolific lineage and mantle of station as a respected ninja. His exploits have given him an attitude far removed from most others, and he understands things in more abstract and philosophical terms. He adopts a tranquil nature, much akin to water; free flowing most of the time, but unforgiving and crushing when roused. His personality can range between two extremes. Outside of battles he is modest and refined, often speaking politely and being respectful.
While in combat with his enemies he is cold, calculative and brutal, killing them without mercy. He displays great discipline from time to time, showing no signs of curiosity.

History: Tokath was born in a strong, yet unknown to the world clan called, "The Kamei Clan." The Kamei Clan are practisionars of many styles of sword fighting, and hand to hand combat. They specialize in flawless movement, and have basic Ice and Water techniques. Being born there, he trained there, and is at the highest level in the clan. However, Tokath had much more growing space, and left his clan to further his powers. He started to train in the far away mountains where he mastered his own body, and learned to control everything in it. He can switch off the nervouse system, and not feel pain. He can increase the rate of his heart, and decrease is till the point that he dies. All that was practiced through his meditation, and along came new physical abilities. His mind being so powerfull, he knows basic teleportations, and the natural order of things. During his meet with an unknown to him blacksmith, the blacksmith gave him a favour, and made sure that Tokath would not age. The only way he can die, is by killing himself, or being killed.

Sample: -He walks in the battle arena with eyes closed, hands in pockets, head slightly tilted down. He doesn’t have armor or any kind of weapon with him. However, his speed is so fast, it's blinding. And his fighting style exceeds that of an average high level fighter. All his techniques were passed down through his clan, and are now his alone to wield. He stops at a considerable distance and open's his eyes looking coldly at his opponent. Eyes pitch black, with a calm voice he says "Look's like I'm your opponent for today" He takes his hands out of his pockets. Blinking once, you see his eyes change, and the pupil has a weird dark blue pattern in it. It is his doujutsu called Shokugan. Which litterally means Eclipse Eye. The eclipse eye allows him to see in a more slower motion, and almost see through an opponents attack. But that not all... He has a few other tricks with his occular technique up his sleeve. His spiritual energy increases. A slight wind blows through his hair which relaxes him a bit as his hair is slightly swayed. Finally, he decided to make a move. Tokath would raise his left hand right at the opponent with his right hand still in his pocket. "Kasseiken" He would gently say that word, as an impactfull blow of energy would go forth at the opponent. The energy is strong enough to sent a few tons off the ground, and with that, all the little dust and dirt on the floor would raise up as well, which could very well blind the opponent temporarely giving him a higher advantage in the next move. The kasseiken has many verieties. Tokath can solidify it, or he can turn it into a gaseouse form. Kasseikens orginal color is black, outlined by white. It makes no paranormal noise, only the noise of impact and whatever it makes contact with. After Tokath has unleashed such a blow at the opponent, judging by how he got him, Tokath would calculate his next move carefully, yet quickly and try to end the battle fast.

Other: Prefered RP Style: Semi Para, Para, Multi Para.
Do Not Fight: God-Mods, Immortals, Shadows (Almost the same thing as immortals).
P.S: If my opponent's RP character is weak, and has a low veriety of attacks, then I too will lower my characters power level. And if my opponent's character is very strong, and rather god-moddish, then I will just as easily increase my RP characters power and attack level. The strenght is not in the RP character, but in the RPer. To win against me one has to show a concidarable amount of skill.

Back to top Go down
http://kuraikyou.chatango.com
RyuHawkeye
Admin
RyuHawkeye

Tokaths RPG Bio Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tokaths RPG Bio   Tokaths RPG Bio I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 26, 2011 4:14 pm

Accepted.
Back to top Go down

Tokaths RPG Bio
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Zee-University 2.0 :: Applications :: RP Bio-
Jump to: