Zee-University 2.0
Zee-University 2.0
Zee-University 2.0
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Zee-University 2.0

University/school based rp. Have fun! Read the scrolling text before you do anything!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The four guardians rp

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
TheGuardianSpade

TheGuardianSpade

The four guardians rp Empty
PostSubject: The four guardians rp   The four guardians rp I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 26, 2011 10:30 pm

[ this is will be so people can check out and maybe join. I wanna get it going...If you have any comments...or...suggestions...or anything either post below to apply for a position with the following application. It doesn't have to be a guardian. Servants/pets/and apprentices are allowed If it is to apply pm me.

Character desired's name[Or character wanting to be added]:

Name:

sex:

Race:

Appearence:

History:

]

At the beggining of the age of magic. The creator of magic created four guardians. There purpose was that he knew that soon he would become corrupt and evil. In his absence they would uphold the 4001 laws of magic. There one other goal was to keep magic from being destroyed. Which became the corrupt creators goal. The guardians were all picked for a reason but are replaceable. One can be ejected with a agreement through all other guardians or killed. Then if the remaining guardians all agree a certain person may be recruited. The current guardians were the first and are. [ another thing is they all have a jail or some way to keep there extremely dangerous wizards or witches locked up. ]
______________________________________________________________________________________
Spade[Taken]:

Name: Spade

sex: male

Race: Card Master

Hair: Charcoal black, short.

Clothes: A long red cape with a masquerade suit. He wheres a black eyepatch with a spade on it that sits on his left eye.

Skin: Smooth. White. Not pale, just white.

Eyes: Light blue.

Height: 5' 10"

Family: Like youd expect. He has family. Ace His sister. King and queen His mother and father. Joker His older brother. Jack His younger brother. 1-10 are peasents and have no relation.

Magical item: His weapon of choice is a deck of cards which he magically manipulates.

History: Hes one of the choosen four. "Heart" "Club" "Diamond" And of course himself. His duty is to proctect his kingdom or go to negotiate peace/war His Kingdom is hidden and will most likely not take you there unless he really enjoys your company. Hes a prince so is a bit stuck up. When you first meet him he wont be rude. Just act like his a bit better then you. His way of keeping people imprisioned is that freezing them in time and keeping them as statues.

Picture: https://2img.net/h/oi55.tinypic.com/2iw7ms9.jpg
______________________________________________________________________________________
Club[available]:

Name: Club

sex: male

Hair: Short, black and curly

Clothes: He wears a long black and red trench coat with a white collared button up shirt. black dress pants and shoes. With a long [Not sure how to describe it...a sash or a scarf...] with a club at each of the ends.

Skin: darkish tan.

Eyes: black.

Height: 5' 11"

Family: All dead.

Magical item: weapon of choice are two enchanted pistols.

History:He lived on a more...futuristic planet then the others were found on. He lived in the high tech city of Nealt. Though the city was prosperous it also had alot of crime. at the age of 12 his father was killed protecting his mother and him. At the age of 17 he came home to a robbed house and his mother dead on the floor. That day he swore a oath to bring justice to the city at any coast. 6 month later he had fulfilled his goal and was recruited to become a gaurdian.

Picture: https://2img.net/h/oi56.tinypic.com/54f0c0.jpg
Heart[Available]:

Name: Heart

sex: Female

Hair: Black, long, in pony tails

Clothes: a red and black dress with hearts along the middle and arms

Skin: light tan.

Eyes: blue

Height: 5' 4"

Family: She has has no mother or father. She had to be hand made from the creator of magic for noone could fill the role she would.

Magical item: Her magical weapon is her wand of hearts.

History: Heart is a sweet kind hearted person. She acts a bit...off her nut...but is no less powerful then any of the other guardians. She will never kill or harm anyone her magic is based of disorting people from there original form as punishment. In other words...she turns evil mages or witches into sheep and keeps them as servants. another thing is that Club and heart hate eachother infact heart is always wanting to remove him from the four and turn him into a sheep but she needs approval from the other two do so which so far they wont.

Picture: https://2img.net/h/oi54.tinypic.com/2d0hw1z.jpg
Diamond[Available]:

Name: Diamond

sex: female

Hair: long light pink

Clothes: She wears a witches hat with a pink ribbon. A small black cloak and a pink dress with a tie underneath. She also sports tall white boots and pink stockings

Skin: light tan

Eyes: darkish pink

Height: 5' 3"

Family: Imprisoned in diamonds jail. [ Her home. which is a large magic pirate ship. ]

magical item: flying Broom

History: She grew up in a rich family with 8 siblings. She was a middle child and got little attention though she never cared. Her parents were strict stuck up people Freedom and Rebellion. She quickly found herself as first mate on a pirate ship and not much longer was a captain. She recruited more and more. She had 4 ships then 8 ships then 12 ships and soon she controlled the seas around the world. This was quiet the noticeable act seeing how she completed it at only 17 and was recruited to be a guardian.

Picture: https://2img.net/h/oi54.tinypic.com/wr8z8.jpg [ This is a good pic but im looking for a better one if you find one shoot me a pm. ]

Last edited by TheGuardianSpade on Sun Mar 27, 2011 1:58 am; edited 5 times in total
Back to top Go down
RyuHawkeye
Admin
RyuHawkeye

PostSubject: Re: The four guardians rp   The four guardians rp I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 26, 2011 10:34 pm

Confusing, but accepted.
Back to top Go down
Miraluka

Miraluka

PostSubject: Re: The four guardians rp   The four guardians rp I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 27, 2011 6:03 am

I'm confused wether this is an app for the school. or a seperate Rp all together.
Back to top Go down
TheGuardianSpade

TheGuardianSpade

PostSubject: Re: The four guardians rp   The four guardians rp I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 27, 2011 12:21 pm

Miraluka wrote:
I'm confused wether this is an app for the school. or a seperate Rp all together.

Well i was invited to this site a the other day and i was in the middle of producing this rp. He told me if i came i could get some people for it so here i am. Thing is i didnt know it was a school/university based rp forum...im not sure if it would mesh well...in fact im kinda sure it wont...lol...I know that a student there could become a student to one of the four or a servant or something...but 4 beings that watch over the laws of magic going to school...its just not happening...they could be teachers or...maybe just always looking for pupils there...give me a day or two to work out the kinks for it.
Back to top Go down
Miraluka

Miraluka

PostSubject: Re: The four guardians rp   The four guardians rp I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 27, 2011 12:31 pm

I'm still lost.
Back to top Go down
RyuHawkeye
Admin
RyuHawkeye

PostSubject: Re: The four guardians rp   The four guardians rp I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 27, 2011 2:15 pm

So am I. I specified that it was a school roleplay. And I didn't say that bringing your roleplay idea into this roleplay would work very well. I didn't even suggest it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The four guardians rp   The four guardians rp I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The four guardians rp
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Zee-University 2.0 :: Applications :: RP Bio-
Jump to: