Zee-University 2.0
Zee-University 2.0
Zee-University 2.0
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Zee-University 2.0

University/school based rp. Have fun! Read the scrolling text before you do anything!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Into the Cafe

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Derrekforest
Derrekforest

Into the Cafe Empty
PostSubject: Into the Cafe   Into the Cafe I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 27, 2011 9:00 am

Derrek walked into the Cafe wide eyed, the school was so big! He was sure that one day soon he would get lost. His bronze brown hair fell over his milk chocolate colored eyes slightly as he walked, He did not see many people, maybe what that dorm manager told him was right, maybe the food in the cafe was not so good. He considered going to find a restaurant but then the fear of getting lost took over him again, he could barely find his way through the school never yet through the new city! He walked up to the counter and looked over the food. "Umm I will have a Salad please."
Back to top Go down
RyuHawkeye
Admin
RyuHawkeye

Into the Cafe Empty
PostSubject: Re: Into the Cafe   Into the Cafe I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 29, 2011 6:28 pm

Ryu sat boredly on one of the many rocks in the school's courtyard, connected to the cafe. He was staring up into the sky, with his tail curled around with it's tip on his lap. He smiled a little as clouds rolled by the bright blue sky. He thought it was much more peaceful in the courtyard. A little enclosed spot perfect for him to think. He closed his eyes and his ears twitched slightly. He thought back on the academy; his training days, his first girlfriend, his training parter. It was all running through his head as he sat on the rock in the courtyard. He even winced as he remembered getting the scar on his neck, he could almost feel the blade.
Back to top Go down
Kenton

Kenton

Into the Cafe Empty
PostSubject: Re: Into the Cafe   Into the Cafe I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 30, 2011 11:51 am

Wednesday March 30th...

Now that it was lunch time it was the perfect time for Kenton to just sit back and relax. While eating his lunch under the big tree in the shade just out side of the school, Kenton decided to bring his book along with him and read as it was quieter here then in his own room. Due to that loud person in the room below him with his music it was hard for Kenton to concentrate. The breeze of the wind felt rather refreshing on his face as he ate his pbj sandwich. Kenton thought to himself what interesting people he would meet during his time here and what his classes would be like. He even wondered if they had a library he was looking forward to one full of fine books from so many different topics. However not worrying about that now Kenton went back to his reading while enjoying his lunch in the nice weather...
Back to top Go down
Kenton

Kenton

Into the Cafe Empty
PostSubject: Re: Into the Cafe   Into the Cafe I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 01, 2011 12:25 pm

Friday April 1st...

After grabbing his lunch Kenton decided to sit underneath the tree he did before it was shady and quiet there and that is how Kenton preferred it. While sitting there Kenton ate his pork bun while brushing up on his magic skills by reading a spell book... It was quiet around as usual however Kenton didn't mind he was use to the everything being quiet around here. It was a surprising that this was a campus with students everywhere yet it was so quiet that you could hear a pin drop, now that is scary. Kenton sighed as the wind softly blew up against his face. "Sometimes it seems like i'm the only one here yet that can't be possible." Finishing his lunch Kenton got up and threw away his wrapper away and took his book and headed back to his room...
Back to top Go down
Derrekforest
Derrekforest

Into the Cafe Empty
PostSubject: Re: Into the Cafe   Into the Cafe I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 01, 2011 8:38 pm

Derrek walked with his food, his bronze eyes looking around for someone he new, instead he walked outside and sat in the grass, he smiled softly and began to eat his food. He had a salad milk and a little piece of cake.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Into the Cafe Empty
PostSubject: Re: Into the Cafe   Into the Cafe I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Into the Cafe
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Zee-University 2.0 :: Random University :: Lunch room-
Jump to: