Zee-University 2.0
Zee-University 2.0
Zee-University 2.0
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Zee-University 2.0

University/school based rp. Have fun! Read the scrolling text before you do anything!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Dante, Son of Sparda

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
DanteSparda

DanteSparda

Dante, Son of Sparda Empty
PostSubject: Dante, Son of Sparda   Dante, Son of Sparda I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 27, 2011 3:49 pm

Name: Dante

Orientation: Straight

Gang (If any): None

Race: Half Demon

Appearance: Pic. Ok you want details? Seven foot one with pure white hair and icy, grayish blue eyes. Broad shoulders and leanly muscled (meaning I'm muscular but not overly large). Clothes ddepend on the pic I use. Either has my sword Rebellion on my back or a large guitar case, which is what I use to carry Rebellion when in public.

Personality: Arrogant and cocky, a bit of a womanizer and flirt, a daredevil, but can also be very distant and cold. Deep inside there's alot of pain.

History: Two Thousand years ago, there was a war. Between the human world and the other... the Underworld. But someone from the Underworld woke up to justice and stood up against this legion... alone. Later he quietly reigned the human world, preserving harmony, until his death. He became a legend. The Legendary Dark Knight, Sparda. That is the story of my father, my heritage and as far as I'm concerned it's more trouble than it's worth. After my father defeated the armies of HEll and sealed off the demons (which includes his own demonic powers) he met a human woman and they fell in love. She eventually became pregnant with his children, and nine months later she gave him twin sons. Their names are Dante and Vergil. I'm the younger of the two brothers (and depending on the timeline, the only one left alive). Now I run a small Devil Hunting buisiness in the hopes of tracking down the ones who ordered the attack on my famiy after my father disappeared. I was only 8 when they attacked and my mother was killed in front of me... I thought only I survived. But I was wrong.... and now I start on my journey to avenge my mother's death.

Other:
Back to top Go down
RyuHawkeye
Admin
RyuHawkeye

PostSubject: Re: Dante, Son of Sparda   Dante, Son of Sparda I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 27, 2011 4:00 pm

Accepted.
Back to top Go down
Miraluka

Miraluka

PostSubject: Re: Dante, Son of Sparda   Dante, Son of Sparda I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 27, 2011 4:39 pm

MURR. 3v1 ish no fairs.
Back to top Go down
RyuHawkeye
Admin
RyuHawkeye

PostSubject: Re: Dante, Son of Sparda   Dante, Son of Sparda I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 27, 2011 4:41 pm

Haha! The demon forces are STRONG!!!
Back to top Go down
Miraluka

Miraluka

PostSubject: Re: Dante, Son of Sparda   Dante, Son of Sparda I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 27, 2011 5:06 pm

Nah, homo seems to fit it better.
Back to top Go down
RyuHawkeye
Admin
RyuHawkeye

PostSubject: Re: Dante, Son of Sparda   Dante, Son of Sparda I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 27, 2011 5:16 pm

Hey, no sexual-orientation racism on this site. Even if you're a mod, I'll still ban you.
Back to top Go down
DanteSparda

DanteSparda

PostSubject: Re: Dante, Son of Sparda   Dante, Son of Sparda I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 30, 2011 9:37 pm

Hope you realize I'm also a Devil Hunter, so technically it's 2vs2
Back to top Go down
Miraluka

Miraluka

PostSubject: Re: Dante, Son of Sparda   Dante, Son of Sparda I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 31, 2011 2:31 pm

Wouldn't it be sexual orientation-ism? and there are no devils on the forum.
Back to top Go down
RyuHawkeye
Admin
RyuHawkeye

PostSubject: Re: Dante, Son of Sparda   Dante, Son of Sparda I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 31, 2011 6:54 pm

Yeah >.< There are no Devils on this forum so you're kindda wasting your time if you think you can kill a devil here. And I'm not sure... Is it "Sexual orientation-ism" or "Sexual orientationist" ? Because I think the later is someone who is racist to someone's sexual orientation.
Back to top Go down
DanteSparda

DanteSparda

PostSubject: Re: Dante, Son of Sparda   Dante, Son of Sparda I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 31, 2011 9:40 pm

Devil is another word for a demon, like Akuma or something like that. Basically an evil spirit. Devil or Demon, doesn't matter which you call it. I'll kill them both. So now that matter can be put to rest.
Back to top Go down
Miraluka

Miraluka

PostSubject: Re: Dante, Son of Sparda   Dante, Son of Sparda I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 01, 2011 2:30 pm

Anyway i wouldn't consider gays as a race, as that would be rasism in it's-self as you are excluding them and making them feel different to the rest of us. So maybe it was you who is the rasist!
Back to top Go down
RyuHawkeye
Admin
RyuHawkeye

PostSubject: Re: Dante, Son of Sparda   Dante, Son of Sparda I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 01, 2011 3:28 pm

Huh...don't see how I would be a racist.
Back to top Go down
DanteSparda

DanteSparda

PostSubject: Re: Dante, Son of Sparda   Dante, Son of Sparda I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2011 2:14 am

Can we please just drop this? It's getting a bit ridiculous XD
Back to top Go down
RyuHawkeye
Admin
RyuHawkeye

PostSubject: Re: Dante, Son of Sparda   Dante, Son of Sparda I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2011 8:13 pm

Heh, alright alright.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dante, Son of Sparda   Dante, Son of Sparda I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dante, Son of Sparda
Page 1 of 1