Zee-University 2.0
Zee-University 2.0
Zee-University 2.0
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Zee-University 2.0

University/school based rp. Have fun! Read the scrolling text before you do anything!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Yvana Ivory Sertima

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
crudelita

Yvana Ivory Sertima Empty
PostSubject: Yvana Ivory Sertima   Yvana Ivory Sertima I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 28, 2011 9:12 pm

Name:Yvana Ivory Sertima

Orientation: Straight

Gang : A.S.H.E.S

Race: Superior Humanoid: After heavy experimentation on ordinary humans, usually starting at the age of five, a superior humanoid is usually created. These beings simply have enhanced skills (three is the maximum) Hers are Hearing and Touch.

Appearance: Yvana Ivory Sertima Eyepatch (No eye patch)

Personality: Those who knew me, the one who knew me before his untimely death, often described me as a near genius. A jack of many trades with the cruel hateful spirit to match it. My slightly demented personality is only the start however because...I am only kind to those who show talent and a will to fight for what they believe in. Because once you get past my dark exterior I can be rather accepting and kind.

History:
I was raised by two drunken idiots that could barely see past the bottom of the vodka and tequila bottles they finished every day. When social services came to my house, just to take me away when I was nine they found my mother lying in a pool of her own blood with me right beside her lying there. Thinking I was hurt they called an ambulance to see I was just there for some reason with my father no where to be seen. They thought he had done it but no, it was me, they didn't know that however it was my little trick. Then when I was placed in another home, one that they deemed themselves my true family. If you question why they did this it is because my mother was a part of their experiment and made it out before I was born. They had only recently found me upon my sudden arrival on the map. As they continued to train me and hone my skills. I showed immense talent with an amazing hearing and sense of touch. I could detect someone walking tip toeing by a fair distance away by touch. When I promised loyalty to my government assigned scientists to find the others and objects created by other ASH, I was released into this school.

Sample:
Gazing out over the sun baked desert land that was smokey in areas with the dust that swirled up from the rough wind. Looking down to the side for a moment the long blonde locks that framed her face slid covering her eyes for a moment. Reaching her hands back and gathering them together she pulled her hair into a ponytail using a dull grey band to hold it in place. The temperature was unusually hot, and if she didn't know any better she would even say humid, but that required water and that just was not present in this area. As she looked back out of the window her gaze darted down wards as she could hear the mumbling of ASHES members below her walking away. Adjusting her coat she leaned on the window sill that had cracks running down it, it could collapse but she didn't care. As their voices faded out and she didnt pick up any complaints from them, Yvana smirked as she turned the metal base of her boots creating a screeching sound as they grated against the floor.

Taking long strides towards the desk in what seemed to be her office she picked up a paper. Failure, the very sound of the word in her head sent a chill down her spine and put a foul taste in her mouth. Four people had escaped her grasp and it was disastrous. People were starting to question her efficiency, this angered her. That was evident by the bandages that were torn on her hand, it covered the cuts from her punching the wall where a matching hole was located. She was already contemplating going and snapping up these trouble makers by herself, but no Yvana would keep a mystery factor for now. If anything it would create a fear factor because nobody like fighting someone they cannot see or even know the true name of. Slamming down into a sit on her desk she crossed one leg over the other she pulled out her Kel-Tec PMR 30 and made sure it was ready for combat. The gun was her baby along with the .50 caliber she had but rarely used unless she saw her target before they saw her. Smirking she looked at the recon images she had of the letter bearers that were only a few feet from her as a few words slipped past her lips,

"Keep on running, I will enjoy it all the more when I find you."
Other:
Likes:Success, Peace or ease of mission, Good days with no high pitches.

Dislikes:Weakness, Loss of Control, Whining
Back to top Go down
RyuHawkeye
Admin
RyuHawkeye

Yvana Ivory Sertima Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yvana Ivory Sertima   Yvana Ivory Sertima I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 28, 2011 9:44 pm

Accepted officialy.
Back to top Go down

Yvana Ivory Sertima
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Zee-University 2.0 :: Applications :: RP Bio-
Jump to: