Zee-University 2.0
Zee-University 2.0
Zee-University 2.0
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Zee-University 2.0

University/school based rp. Have fun! Read the scrolling text before you do anything!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Philos. Fine Greek cuisine.

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
RyuHawkeye
Admin
RyuHawkeye

Philos. Fine Greek cuisine. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Philos. Fine Greek cuisine.   Philos. Fine Greek cuisine. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 01, 2011 6:37 pm

The waiter gave them all their food, and Ryu smiled as he took his plate of spanakopita and salad, "Well, what are you all waiting for? Dig in, it's all good."
Back to top Go down
Miraluka

Miraluka

PostSubject: Re: Philos. Fine Greek cuisine.   Philos. Fine Greek cuisine. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2011 7:31 am

"You don't have to tell me twice!" Miraluka says digging into the food.
Back to top Go down
ChicaJZ

ChicaJZ

PostSubject: Re: Philos. Fine Greek cuisine.   Philos. Fine Greek cuisine. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 03, 2011 12:15 pm

She laughed and took a note of her food her eyes going wide. "oh my gosh..this is great..."
Back to top Go down
RyuHawkeye
Admin
RyuHawkeye

PostSubject: Re: Philos. Fine Greek cuisine.   Philos. Fine Greek cuisine. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 03, 2011 12:18 pm

He chuckled and took a bite, "Mmmm...it always amazes me how well they make their food"
Back to top Go down
ChicaJZ

ChicaJZ

PostSubject: Re: Philos. Fine Greek cuisine.   Philos. Fine Greek cuisine. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 03, 2011 12:30 pm

"Mhm!" she nodded her mouth full. She covered her mouth so she could talk. "this is amazing."
Back to top Go down
RyuHawkeye
Admin
RyuHawkeye

PostSubject: Re: Philos. Fine Greek cuisine.   Philos. Fine Greek cuisine. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 03, 2011 12:37 pm

He chuckled and continued eating silently.
Back to top Go down
Miraluka

Miraluka

PostSubject: Re: Philos. Fine Greek cuisine.   Philos. Fine Greek cuisine. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 04, 2011 1:18 pm

Miraluka finishes the food, dropping his fork down on his plate with a clang before looking up at the rest. "More?" He says bluntly to them.
Back to top Go down
RyuHawkeye
Admin
RyuHawkeye

PostSubject: Re: Philos. Fine Greek cuisine.   Philos. Fine Greek cuisine. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 05, 2011 9:42 pm

He blinked a few times, spared a glance at Zell, then looked at Mira, "Umm...sure. I'll pay for this whole encounter"
Back to top Go down
Miraluka

Miraluka

PostSubject: Re: Philos. Fine Greek cuisine.   Philos. Fine Greek cuisine. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 08, 2011 10:33 am

"Sweeeeeeet!" He says banging his knife and forck butt on the table demanding more food.
Back to top Go down
RyuHawkeye
Admin
RyuHawkeye

PostSubject: Re: Philos. Fine Greek cuisine.   Philos. Fine Greek cuisine. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 08, 2011 7:18 pm

About a minute later, a waiter walked over with the same order and set it down in front of Mira, then walked away again.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Philos. Fine Greek cuisine.   Philos. Fine Greek cuisine. - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Philos. Fine Greek cuisine.
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Zee-University 2.0 :: Zee-World :: Resturants-
Jump to: