Zee-University 2.0
Zee-University 2.0
Zee-University 2.0
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Zee-University 2.0

University/school based rp. Have fun! Read the scrolling text before you do anything!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Dorm Room Mix-Up

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Desiree

Desiree

Dorm Room Mix-Up Empty
PostSubject: Dorm Room Mix-Up   Dorm Room Mix-Up I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 05, 2011 5:45 pm

Desiree stumbled down the endlessly long and dark dorm room hallway. It was only about 11 PM, but her flight had been long and tiring. She hadn't even gotten the chance to see what the school looked like yet, but that didn't matter to her at the moment. There were only two things that she could think about. A quick shower, and then sleeping in the next day. Squinting her eyes, she examined the room numbers on each door, clueless to the fact that she was in the guys dorms, not the girls. She found the number and then tried to turn the knob without the key, to find that the door was already unlocked. It would have normally made her curious about what she was doing but she didn't really notice. She walked into the room, quietly shutting the door behind her, and immediately went to the bathroom. She pulled a black bra and a pair of boyshorts that were both lined with white lace from her bag and set them on the counter. She stripped down and took a quick 15 minute shower and then stepped out, quickly drying herself and then dressing in the bra and shorts. She yawned and stuffed her other clothes back into her bag. Walking out of the bathroom, she threw her bag down beside the closest bed and fell down onto it. She hoped whoever her room mate was didnt mind. She shut her eyes, just to rest them, and started to doze off. . .
Back to top Go down
RyuHawkeye
Admin
RyuHawkeye

Dorm Room Mix-Up Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dorm Room Mix-Up   Dorm Room Mix-Up I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 05, 2011 9:31 pm

Ryu was simply laying in his bed when he heard the shower in the room below his. The room was supposed to be empty. He frowned a little and stood up, then walked down the stairs to the floor below. He shook his head slightly as he walked over to the door, This better not be some guy who totaly ignored the office when they told him the dorm number... he thought to himself. He brushed off his casual white T-shirt and lightly faded jeans, then pushed the door open. He blinked a few times when he saw the female on one of the beds in the room. His first thoughts were of course: Why is there a girl in the boy's dorm? And is this some sort of joke? His tail twitched in annoyance, his black ears pointed backwards slightly. He walked over to the side of the bed and crossed his arms, "Excuse me? This isn't the girl's dorm building..."
Back to top Go down
Desiree

Desiree

Dorm Room Mix-Up Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dorm Room Mix-Up   Dorm Room Mix-Up I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 06, 2011 8:21 pm

The door was pushed open and caused a noise much louder than the one that she had expected. The sound was quickly followed by a mans voice. Desiree jumped off of the bed, suddently wide awake, her eyes darting around the room. To him, the bed, her things and back to herself. That was when she finally realized what she was wearing. "Shoot..!" She muttered, dropping to the floor beside her bag and shuffling through it until she found a big, baggie hoodie that fell just below her waist. She could feel the bright red blush invading her cheeks and tried to pull off a very fake smile. "Uhmmm, i must have been confussed when trying to find my dorm. . . My name is Desiree, i just flew in no more than an hour ago," she did her best to explain to him, but she was clearly very nervous. She didnt want to get in trouble on what wasnt even yet considered her first day in the new school. She couldnt help but to notice his ears and tail, and was acctually quite happy to see them. Maybe she wouldnt be the only unusual one after all. . .
Back to top Go down
RyuHawkeye
Admin
RyuHawkeye

Dorm Room Mix-Up Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dorm Room Mix-Up   Dorm Room Mix-Up I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 06, 2011 9:00 pm

Ryu slowly raised one eyebrow, "Just flew in? Well then a bit of confusion is expected..." he spoke the last part to himself, then let his hands drop to his sides. He looked around for a few secconds, then looked back at her with his dark brown eyes, "I see you haven't really unpacked. If you were more set up I would let you stay in this room until you've had a proper ammount of sleep...you look like you're going to pass out at any minute," he said, chuckling softly. His ears slowly straightened up, out of their pissed-off position, and his tail began to flick and sway normaly again. He wondered if he would have to deal with a bunch of messes like this, being the dorm manager and all. But then again, this all was a cake run compaired to his old job. He didn't know whether to grimance or laugh at the memories. He settled with just staying neutral.
Back to top Go down
Desiree

Desiree

Dorm Room Mix-Up Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dorm Room Mix-Up   Dorm Room Mix-Up I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2011 10:47 am

Desiree watched as he grew a slight bit calmer. Maybe she wouldn't get in so much trouble after all, she thought to herself. She relaxed her tense muscles as he did and sat down on the edge of the bed, listening to him speak. "Oh, that's allright, I don't want to be a bother to anyone, so if I really shouldn't be here, and you need to move me now that'd be fine," she said with a soft smile on her face," I'll do what ever it is that you'd like me to do..." She let the last word slip off of her tounge and looked over the man before her once again. Well, not really a man, he looked like he couldn't possibly be any older than 17. And he worked here..? She hadn't been to a real school in a long time so she wasn't sure what she should think, but if all of the teachers, or even the students here, were as cute as he was, she was going to be having a good time here. "If you don't mind me asking, are you a teacher here..?" She asked him curiosly, tilting her head a little to the side.
Back to top Go down
RyuHawkeye
Admin
RyuHawkeye

Dorm Room Mix-Up Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dorm Room Mix-Up   Dorm Room Mix-Up I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2011 7:36 pm

He chuckled softly and shook his head, "No, I'm not a teacher. Just the dorm manager. I had to pull a few strings to get the best dorm in the building, but that meant that I had to take this job. I don't really mind it, it means I get to meet all the new people," He said, adding a wink of his left eye. He wasn't really one to make relationships, but a boy like him did need to have fun once and a while. His way of fun was rather odd, it usualy included screwing with people though. He added about a seccond after he finished speaking, "Oh, and I can carry your bags for you, I really don't mind," he finished, the corners of his lips turned upwards in a gentle smile.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Dorm Room Mix-Up Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dorm Room Mix-Up   Dorm Room Mix-Up I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dorm Room Mix-Up
Page 1 of 1