Zee-University 2.0
Zee-University 2.0
Zee-University 2.0
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Zee-University 2.0

University/school based rp. Have fun! Read the scrolling text before you do anything!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Philos. Fine Greek cuisine.

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
RyuHawkeye
Admin
RyuHawkeye

Philos. Fine Greek cuisine. Empty
PostSubject: Philos. Fine Greek cuisine.   Philos. Fine Greek cuisine. I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 01, 2011 3:54 pm

Ryu pulled the Jetta up into the parking lot of the large resturant, "Well, we're here you two. No arguing while we're in there!" He quickly added in, sending a glance over at Mira.
Back to top Go down
Miraluka

Miraluka

PostSubject: Re: Philos. Fine Greek cuisine.   Philos. Fine Greek cuisine. I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 01, 2011 4:14 pm

"What?... Oh fine... I'll be on my best behavior!" He says childishly to Ryu Opening the door for himself and stepping outside. Walking towards the restraunt looking over the menu before he went inside, Miraluka was a man of lists and numbers and he liked to know what he was going to do before he did it.
Back to top Go down
ChicaJZ

ChicaJZ

PostSubject: Re: Philos. Fine Greek cuisine.   Philos. Fine Greek cuisine. I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 01, 2011 4:20 pm

She looked between the two and shrugged. "I make no promises." She smiled and got out of the car and straching her legs then walkling around the front of the car waiting.
Back to top Go down
RyuHawkeye
Admin
RyuHawkeye

PostSubject: Re: Philos. Fine Greek cuisine.   Philos. Fine Greek cuisine. I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 01, 2011 4:25 pm

Ryu chuckled and got out of the car, locking it behind him. Then he walked over to Zell, "Honestly, be nice. I know quite a few people in here," he said, then smiled and walked into the resturant.
Back to top Go down
Miraluka

Miraluka

PostSubject: Re: Philos. Fine Greek cuisine.   Philos. Fine Greek cuisine. I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 01, 2011 4:33 pm

Miraluka smiles to himself and puts on a bad greek accent "Aye My name-a Ryu! I know-a everyone who is-a greek!" He says laughing at him
Back to top Go down
RyuHawkeye
Admin
RyuHawkeye

PostSubject: Re: Philos. Fine Greek cuisine.   Philos. Fine Greek cuisine. I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 01, 2011 4:37 pm

Ryu rolled his eyes, "Gamiméni ilíthios...That's right, I called you a fu**ing idiot in Greek, whatcha gonna do? And that was italian that you were making fun of, not Greek!"
Back to top Go down
Miraluka

Miraluka

PostSubject: Re: Philos. Fine Greek cuisine.   Philos. Fine Greek cuisine. I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 01, 2011 4:56 pm

Miraluka bursts out with laughter at Ryus reaction. "I love provoking you" He says poking you in the side with both hands still laughing to himself.
Back to top Go down
ChicaJZ

ChicaJZ

PostSubject: Re: Philos. Fine Greek cuisine.   Philos. Fine Greek cuisine. I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 01, 2011 5:02 pm

She rolled her eyes. "Ok Can you two flirt somewhere eles? I'm starving." She followed them into the resturant smiling.
Back to top Go down
RyuHawkeye
Admin
RyuHawkeye

PostSubject: Re: Philos. Fine Greek cuisine.   Philos. Fine Greek cuisine. I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 01, 2011 5:14 pm

He chuckled, "We'll settle this later Mira," then walked into the resturant. He waved to the woman behind the register, "Susan fíle mou!" She looked up and suddenly smiled, "Ryu, kalé mou fíle!" Then she pointed to the left and Ryu nodded, smiling, "Sas efcharistó!" then walked over to one of the booths on the left near the windows.
Back to top Go down
Miraluka

Miraluka

PostSubject: Re: Philos. Fine Greek cuisine.   Philos. Fine Greek cuisine. I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 01, 2011 5:19 pm

"It's Miraluka dick-hole... And do you really need to shout?" He laughs taking a seat with the girl and Ryu.
Back to top Go down
RyuHawkeye
Admin
RyuHawkeye

PostSubject: Re: Philos. Fine Greek cuisine.   Philos. Fine Greek cuisine. I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 01, 2011 5:23 pm

He chuckled, "Well sometimes it's the easiest way to get people's attention. Do you all need menus? Because I know what I'm having,"
Back to top Go down
Miraluka

Miraluka

PostSubject: Re: Philos. Fine Greek cuisine.   Philos. Fine Greek cuisine. I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 01, 2011 5:31 pm

Miraluka ponders on the question. "I'll have a second look at it anyway." he says to Ryu
Back to top Go down
ChicaJZ

ChicaJZ

PostSubject: Re: Philos. Fine Greek cuisine.   Philos. Fine Greek cuisine. I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 01, 2011 5:35 pm

She shrugged and rested her hands in her lap. "A menu would probably help..." She looked around at the resturant blinking every now and then. "are you like some maffia member or something?" She laughed jokingly. "i mean you really seem to know everyone!'
Back to top Go down
RyuHawkeye
Admin
RyuHawkeye

PostSubject: Re: Philos. Fine Greek cuisine.   Philos. Fine Greek cuisine. I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 01, 2011 5:39 pm

He laughed and shook his head, "No, not mafia," he said, avoiding that she was rather close to the truth. Then he snapped his fingers and pointed to the table and held up two fingers, then a waiter walked up with two menus, set them on the table, bowed formaly, then walked away.
Back to top Go down
Miraluka

Miraluka

PostSubject: Re: Philos. Fine Greek cuisine.   Philos. Fine Greek cuisine. I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 01, 2011 5:41 pm

Miraluka reads through the menu quickly, deciding on a salad, he wasn't really that hungry anyway. "Yeah, I'll have the chicken and feta salad. What about you?" He says looking at the girl.
Back to top Go down
ChicaJZ

ChicaJZ

PostSubject: Re: Philos. Fine Greek cuisine.   Philos. Fine Greek cuisine. I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 01, 2011 5:46 pm

She looked at the sence that had just layed infront of her and looked down at the menu ingnoring it complily. "Hmmm..." she frowned and turned the mune upside down and the back around. She flipped it a few times before finding the side that was in english. "I'll just have the spaggetii. It looks simple." She laughed lightly putting down her menu.
Back to top Go down
RyuHawkeye
Admin
RyuHawkeye

PostSubject: Re: Philos. Fine Greek cuisine.   Philos. Fine Greek cuisine. I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 01, 2011 5:50 pm

He chuckled and nodded, then snapped his fingers again. The waiter came over and Ryu looked up at him, "Spanakópita kai ellinikí saláta parakaló. Spangéti. Kai ellinikí saláta me féta." He spoke everyone's order in flawless Greek, then smiled at the waiter and nodded once. Then the waiter bowed again, and walked off into the kitchen.
Back to top Go down
Miraluka

Miraluka

PostSubject: Re: Philos. Fine Greek cuisine.   Philos. Fine Greek cuisine. I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 01, 2011 5:51 pm

"Allright, sorry Mr. multi lingual!" He laughs at Ryu. Wow he must be anoying.
Back to top Go down
RyuHawkeye
Admin
RyuHawkeye

PostSubject: Re: Philos. Fine Greek cuisine.   Philos. Fine Greek cuisine. I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 01, 2011 5:53 pm

He chuckled, "Hey, it's easy. If you actually try somthing, you'd probably do good at it."
Back to top Go down
ChicaJZ

ChicaJZ

PostSubject: Re: Philos. Fine Greek cuisine.   Philos. Fine Greek cuisine. I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 01, 2011 5:57 pm

She looked at Ryu studying him for a minute. "Where'd you learn it?"
Back to top Go down
Miraluka

Miraluka

PostSubject: Re: Philos. Fine Greek cuisine.   Philos. Fine Greek cuisine. I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 01, 2011 6:00 pm

"I hate language..."
Back to top Go down
ChicaJZ

ChicaJZ

PostSubject: Re: Philos. Fine Greek cuisine.   Philos. Fine Greek cuisine. I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 01, 2011 6:05 pm

She glanced over at Miraluka a small smirk on her face. "Could have foold me...You use it quite a lot..."
Back to top Go down
Miraluka

Miraluka

PostSubject: Re: Philos. Fine Greek cuisine.   Philos. Fine Greek cuisine. I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 01, 2011 6:21 pm

He laughs. "I meant other languages." He says laughing slightly.
Back to top Go down
RyuHawkeye
Admin
RyuHawkeye

PostSubject: Re: Philos. Fine Greek cuisine.   Philos. Fine Greek cuisine. I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 01, 2011 6:24 pm

Ryu chuckled, "Well she got you there," he said, then turned to Zell, "And I learned it in an academy I used to attend," he left the rest of it out. There was no need to leave somthing so awkward in the open.
Back to top Go down
ChicaJZ

ChicaJZ

PostSubject: Re: Philos. Fine Greek cuisine.   Philos. Fine Greek cuisine. I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 01, 2011 6:30 pm

She debated on pressing the matter but figured it wasn't a good idea. insted she just nodded and looked up as the waiter came with their food.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Philos. Fine Greek cuisine.   Philos. Fine Greek cuisine. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Philos. Fine Greek cuisine.
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Zee-University 2.0 :: Zee-World :: Resturants-
Jump to: