Zee-University 2.0
Zee-University 2.0
Zee-University 2.0
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Zee-University 2.0

University/school based rp. Have fun! Read the scrolling text before you do anything!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Derreks Room (109).

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Derrekforest
Derrekforest

Derreks Room (109). Empty
PostSubject: Derreks Room (109).   Derreks Room (109). I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 25, 2011 11:55 pm

The small boy walked in slowly, he opened the door to his new room, where he was going to be staying, living basically, while he came to the School. In one hand he had his guitar case and in the other he had his bag. His room was already Set up for him, Him his mother and his best friend had come in the day earlier to set it up. On the walls were posters after posters of all different backs, all from Nickle back to Black Veil Brides. Where there was not posters of bands or guitars there were pictures of him and his band and friends. He even had some of his family, he had a small family and he did not know anyone from his fathers side, he did not even have any pictures of his father. He walked in and set his guitar on the bed and threw he bag beside his it. He moved his amp into the corner and look along his left wall, lined in front of it was a row of different guitars. all different sizes shapes and kinds, there must have been at least 12 there. He looked down at the one he had brought in, out of all of them this had to be his favorite, he seemed to bring it ever where. He smiled and strummed it for a second before he put it in the holder beside his bed before he laid on his bed hands behind his head and he looked at the roof, one ear bud out so he could hear. He wore black skinny jeans and a black band T that was a little lose on him, on his wrists he had multiple wrist bands and one spiked bracelet on his left wrist. His bronze like hair fell over one of his chocolate brown eyes as he gazed up at the blank ceiling thinking about his friends back home.
Back to top Go down
RyuHawkeye
Admin
RyuHawkeye

PostSubject: Re: Derreks Room (109).   Derreks Room (109). I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 26, 2011 12:24 am

A boy walked up to room 109. He was humming to himself as he knocked on the door. He was roughly six feet four and a half inches, muscular and slim. He had medium length bark brown hair, and a pair of slick black jaguar ears and tail portruding from the apropriate areas on his body. He wore a pair of dark blue jeans and a tight brown long sleve half-turtle neck shirt. His skin was somewhere between pale and tanned, and he had nice dark brown eyes that seemed much more dark compaired to his skin. Leading from just under his jaw, down under the neck of his shirt, was a thin and faded scar. He was the recently appointed dorm manager. It was a job he didn't mind, it meant he got to meet all of the newcomers. He cracked his neck once, and stepped back, waiting for this "Derrek Forest" to answer the door.
Back to top Go down
Derrekforest
Derrekforest

PostSubject: Re: Derreks Room (109).   Derreks Room (109). I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 26, 2011 12:33 am

The small teenager heard the knock on the door and he sat up and pulled out his earphones and threw his ipod on the bed. He jumped up and bounded light on his feet to the door where her opened it a creak and after seeing the male he fully opened the door. His soft brown eyes met the taller male's dark eyes. He smiled brightly and stepped back offering the male to come in and he walked back to the bed and sat on the edge. "Hi, You must be the Dorm Manager? Or maybe a student?" he watched him curiously as he crossed his legs picking up his guitar strumming idly as he listened for a answer.
Back to top Go down
RyuHawkeye
Admin
RyuHawkeye

PostSubject: Re: Derreks Room (109).   Derreks Room (109). I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 26, 2011 12:40 am

The boy smiled and walked into the room, glancing around, "Yes, I'm the dorm manager, but I'm also a student. So you don't need to think of me as a superior or anything. I'm just lucky," He said, smiling as he walked around the dorm room nearly identical to the other ones. He blinked a few times and then looked over at the boy on the bed, "Oh where are my manners...My name's Ryu Hawkeye!" He said, smiling brightly. Then he quickly walked over and stood near the bed, holding out his hand, "I live in room two fifty seven, two floors up,"
Back to top Go down
Derrekforest
Derrekforest

PostSubject: Re: Derreks Room (109).   Derreks Room (109). I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 26, 2011 12:46 am

The boy smiled brightly again stopping his strumming to stretch out his hand and take the others and shake it. His had was small and soft, but his fingers were slightly ruff from playing guitar. He spoke softly but happily. "My name is Derrek Jade forest. Well as you know I have room 109" he laughed softly." and well I'm no one Great, Im just me." He, As he shook his hand put his guitar back on its holder he had set up beside his bed then looked back at Ryu.
Back to top Go down
RyuHawkeye
Admin
RyuHawkeye

PostSubject: Re: Derreks Room (109).   Derreks Room (109). I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 26, 2011 12:54 am

Ryu smiled over at Derrek and then looked out the window, "Well, it was good meeting you Derrek. If you need anything, come visit me in my room or the office," He said, smiling as he turned back to face Derrek. His breath was a little off, that seemed to be the only thing about him that didn't belong really. His breath smelt of blood.
Back to top Go down
Derrekforest
Derrekforest

PostSubject: Re: Derreks Room (109).   Derreks Room (109). I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 26, 2011 1:07 am

He blinked a little wide eyed at first and he nodded slowly. "Uh... right..." His chocolate eyes watched him carefully, and his bronze hair fell over them slightly. He stood up quickly and smiled again. He Walked towards the door and turned his head back, but as he passed he smelt of tropical flowers. "Hey wheres the cafe?"
Back to top Go down
RyuHawkeye
Admin
RyuHawkeye

PostSubject: Re: Derreks Room (109).   Derreks Room (109). I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 26, 2011 1:15 pm

He walked over past Derrek into the hallway, "It's in the main building, just head out the front exit of the dorm building, then go to the first double door you see in the main building. That's the cafe. They don't really have good food there though, I suggest if you want good food, you should head into town," he said, smiling as he looked over his shoulder at Derrek. Then he turned, and walked back the way he came towards the staircase.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Derreks Room (109).   Derreks Room (109). I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Derreks Room (109).
Page 1 of 1