Zee-University 2.0
Zee-University 2.0
Zee-University 2.0
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Zee-University 2.0

University/school based rp. Have fun! Read the scrolling text before you do anything!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Akio's room

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Akio

Akio

Akio's room Empty
PostSubject: Akio's room   Akio's room I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 23, 2010 6:07 pm

Akio walked through the door, finaly entering the room.He set his luggage onto the ground, before sitting down onto the nearest chair. ''Ahh, this place isn't that big, but I suppose it will do for now..'' He mumbled under his breath quietly, then closed his eyes to relax.
Back to top Go down
anime-fall-girl

anime-fall-girl

Akio's room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Akio's room   Akio's room I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 23, 2010 6:19 pm

Arthur! Stop running away! *bursts in trying to catch arthur as he leaps around* Stay still why don't you!
Back to top Go down
Akio

Akio

Akio's room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Akio's room   Akio's room I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 23, 2010 6:29 pm

His eyebrow lifted as he glanced towards the new person, the tip of his ear making somewhat of a twich. ''Can I help you?..''
Back to top Go down
anime-fall-girl

anime-fall-girl

Akio's room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Akio's room   Akio's room I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 23, 2010 6:33 pm

Grrr...GAH I will kill you, you dumb cat! *grabs arthur and accidentally drops him* This is taking forever!
Back to top Go down
Akio

Akio

Akio's room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Akio's room   Akio's room I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 23, 2010 6:37 pm

He watched her for a bit longer, before getting up from his chair.With out a warning he walked over to her, gently gripping the back of her shirt and lifting her a few inches by it.Causing her to stand on her toes. ''I believe I asked a question..''
Back to top Go down
anime-fall-girl

anime-fall-girl

Akio's room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Akio's room   Akio's room I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 23, 2010 6:53 pm

Wow so this is what it feels like to be on your toes I should get viola to teach me ballet.
Back to top Go down
Akio

Akio

Akio's room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Akio's room   Akio's room I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 23, 2010 6:55 pm

His eyes narrowed more at the comment, soon he released her and slipped both his hands in his pockets. ''Would you mind.. getting out of my room?'' He asked in what sounded like an irritated tone. '.. Or shall I carry you outside?''

Last edited by Akio on Fri Jul 23, 2010 6:56 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Typo..)
Back to top Go down
anime-fall-girl

anime-fall-girl

Akio's room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Akio's room   Akio's room I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 23, 2010 6:58 pm

*picks up Arthur* Oh sorry, C.C wanted me to catch her cat. It completely occupied me. I'm Autumn, nice to meet you.
Back to top Go down
Akio

Akio

Akio's room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Akio's room   Akio's room I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 23, 2010 7:01 pm

''Akio Matsuneri, nice to meet you too..' His eyebrow lifted once he saw the cat in her hands, yet he glanced back up at her. ''Shouldn't 'C.C' or what ever the name is, have a leash for that thing? Rather then let it run around like this..''
Back to top Go down
anime-fall-girl

anime-fall-girl

Akio's room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Akio's room   Akio's room I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 23, 2010 7:04 pm

I don't know that much about her, but she likes to let this little guy roam, but he sometimes gets too far so we have to catch him. Her name is C.C.
Back to top Go down
Akio

Akio

Akio's room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Akio's room   Akio's room I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 23, 2010 7:06 pm

'..Either way, she better keep it out of the male dorms.'' His hand lifted onto the cats head, scratching behinde it's ear lightly. ''If it comes into my room again, it'll be flying out through the window... And I can say the same will happen to anyone who enters my room with out at least knocking.''
Back to top Go down
anime-fall-girl

anime-fall-girl

Akio's room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Akio's room   Akio's room I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 23, 2010 7:08 pm

But I can't fly. Viola can though!
Back to top Go down
Akio

Akio

Akio's room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Akio's room   Akio's room I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 23, 2010 7:10 pm

'' ..Then I suppose you shouldn't be enterting my room like that now should you?'' He lowered his hand with a silent chuckle.Not long after, he sat on the chair he was sitting on before the girl entered his room. ''I trust you know where the door is, hmm?''
Back to top Go down
anime-fall-girl

anime-fall-girl

Akio's room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Akio's room   Akio's room I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 23, 2010 7:13 pm

*sits on the floor* I don't wanna go!
Back to top Go down
Akio

Akio

Akio's room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Akio's room   Akio's room I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 23, 2010 7:17 pm

His eyebrow lifted as he pulled out what looked like a small box from his pocket. '' Stay if you want.. Though if that pet of yours messes anything up, you're the one paying for it.''
Back to top Go down
anime-fall-girl

anime-fall-girl

Akio's room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Akio's room   Akio's room I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 23, 2010 7:18 pm

It's not mine Cairi's member?
Back to top Go down
Akio

Akio

Akio's room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Akio's room   Akio's room I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 23, 2010 7:26 pm

''Yet you're the one that chased it here..'' He shook his head, opening the small box and pulling out a cigarette out of it. ''So I suppose both of you can split the price for anything it brakes, eh?''
Back to top Go down
livelaughluvies

livelaughluvies

Location : In an amusement park on the merry-go-round teh hee~

Akio's room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Akio's room   Akio's room I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 23, 2010 7:28 pm

*knocks on the door* Did some one call me?
Back to top Go down
http://yahoo.com
Akio

Akio

Akio's room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Akio's room   Akio's room I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 23, 2010 7:31 pm

He glanced towards the door, getting up from his seat as he walked to it.He opened the door, lifting up an eyebrow. ''I'm guessing this is your friend?.. '' He looked back at Autumn, placing the cigarette between his lips, and pulling out a lighter.
Back to top Go down
livelaughluvies

livelaughluvies

Akio's room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Akio's room   Akio's room I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 23, 2010 7:36 pm

We're not really friends. She's just some one I know.
Back to top Go down
Akio

Akio

Akio's room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Akio's room   Akio's room I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 23, 2010 7:38 pm

He finaly lit the cigarette, putting the lighter away as he glanced towards the new girl. ''Nice, nice.. is there anything you need now? Or are you just as her, here to annoy?''
Back to top Go down
livelaughluvies

livelaughluvies

Akio's room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Akio's room   Akio's room I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 23, 2010 7:43 pm

She glares at him, her smiling face turning into a frown. "You really are a @#%$ aren't you?"
Back to top Go down
Akio

Akio

Akio's room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Akio's room   Akio's room I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 23, 2010 7:46 pm

His eyebrow lifted as he watched her then chuckled quietly.''Why thank you, yes I am. Now, if you don't mind, I have to get un-packed.So I'd appreciate you both dissappearing from here.''
Back to top Go down
livelaughluvies

livelaughluvies

Akio's room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Akio's room   Akio's room I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 23, 2010 7:47 pm

She rolls her eyes. "Do you need any help?"
Back to top Go down
Akio

Akio

Akio's room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Akio's room   Akio's room I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 23, 2010 7:51 pm

He shook his head to the question, then lifted the cigarette to his lips again, inhaling the substances from it. ''Not really.I believe putting my cloths and a picture or two in place wont take that long, now will it.''
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Akio's room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Akio's room   Akio's room I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Akio's room
Page 1 of 10Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next