Zee-University 2.0
Zee-University 2.0
Zee-University 2.0
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Zee-University 2.0

University/school based rp. Have fun! Read the scrolling text before you do anything!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Kyo's room (101)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
WeakBoyKyo

WeakBoyKyo

Kyo's room (101) Empty
PostSubject: Kyo's room (101)   Kyo's room (101) I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 13, 2011 7:43 pm

Kyo had been accepted to this school for unknown reasons but he was planning on making the best of it even if it meant having no friends but rest assure he would get some friends and hopefully be their best friends. Kyo's flight had been a little long because from Heitaro to Zee university was about a couple weeks away... Anyways when Kyo walked onto the campus the first thing he looked for was the front office he sighs feeling a little stupid with all these really smart people and him being a weak boy he sighs then shakes his head feeling strong for himself.. He walks to the male dorm rooms and looks around he walks up a couple flight of stairs and down a rather long hallway. He sighs finally finding his room when he opened his door there were white walls and blue carpeting he smiles. He sets his bags down then goes and lays down on the bed tiredly.
Back to top Go down
RyuHawkeye
Admin
RyuHawkeye

Kyo's room (101) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kyo's room (101)   Kyo's room (101) I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 13, 2011 8:01 pm

The boy walked down the staircase boredly, he had pretty much just finished welcoming someone to their dorms, and yet here was another boy that he had to greet. He sighed softly and looked down at his list, Kyo...his old friend had that name. It brought back bad memories...Kyo-kun... He quickly shook his head and stuffed the list in the right front pocket of his lightly faded jeans. Then he walked up to the door. He quickly brushed his bark brown bangs out of his face as his slick black jaguar ears twitched slightly, his tail swaying softly behind him. He then raised his hand and knocked once...twice...then three times with the palm of his right hand. His dark brown eyes glanced around the hall, he didn't really like the halls...they were well kept and everything, but he just didn't like them. Too narrow for his tastes. On his chest he wore a long sleeved brown half-turtleneck shirt, with a red band around his throat with a small gold cat bell at the center of his throat. At a glance, no one would think twice...no one would assume what he really used to be.
Back to top Go down
WeakBoyKyo

WeakBoyKyo

Kyo's room (101) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kyo's room (101)   Kyo's room (101) I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 13, 2011 8:06 pm

He hears the knocks on his door and slowly got up he sits up. "Coming." He gets up off the bed his green jacket sleeves sliding back down he walks over to the door wondering who it could be he opened the door his blonde hair slightly in his eyes he looks at the boy standing in front of him he was surprised but he smiles. "I have a visitor already how lucky I am.." He bows to you. "Would you like to come in sir I don't mind?" He moves out of the way slowly.
Back to top Go down
RyuHawkeye
Admin
RyuHawkeye

Kyo's room (101) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kyo's room (101)   Kyo's room (101) I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 13, 2011 8:15 pm

He chuckled softly, "You don't need to bow to me, I'm not a teacher. And if you're offering, I don't mind coming in," He said with a smile, then walked into the boy's room. He looked around the room and chuckled, "Just like all the other rooms, quaint," he said, then turned and looked at this Kyo boy. He looked him up and down for a seccond, memorising everything about what he could see, "Well, you know you can set up anything the way you want right? Posters, paint, furniture, etc. And if you're making any changes or have any problems, you can come see me, I'm the dorm manager," he finished all in one breath, blinked a few times, then took a deep breath. He let it out in a chuckle then quickly added, "Oh how rude of me...I'm Ryu Hawkeye! You're Kyo right?"
Back to top Go down
WeakBoyKyo

WeakBoyKyo

Kyo's room (101) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kyo's room (101)   Kyo's room (101) I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 13, 2011 8:29 pm

He nods chuckling a little. "Yes I am Kyo nice to meet you." He smiles then closes his eyes he walks over to the bed and sits. "There is quite enough furniture in here all I need is a bed, a dresser, and a table with chairs and I have all that here." He looks at you. "Oh and by the way thank you for setting up my room the way I asked it is perfect in here it's just like my last home.
Back to top Go down
RyuHawkeye
Admin
RyuHawkeye

Kyo's room (101) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kyo's room (101)   Kyo's room (101) I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 13, 2011 8:36 pm

He smiled, "Don't mention it, I'm happy making the rest of the students happy. Well, at least when it comes to their dorms," he said with a chuckle. Then he walked over to the small kitchen part of the dorm, he looked in the fridge, "Hmm...you should go to the grocery store next time you get a chance, you don't have much for food," he said. Then he closed the fridge and walked back over to Kyo. His tail swayed as he walked, and his ears were perked up happily.
Back to top Go down
WeakBoyKyo

WeakBoyKyo

Kyo's room (101) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kyo's room (101)   Kyo's room (101) I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 13, 2011 8:58 pm

"Oh okay that sounds good." He smiles and bows his head. "Well if it isn't too much trouble would you stay for dinner as a thank you for the dorm?" He tilts his head to the side and smiles.
Back to top Go down
RyuHawkeye
Admin
RyuHawkeye

Kyo's room (101) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kyo's room (101)   Kyo's room (101) I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 13, 2011 9:08 pm

He raised an eyebrow curiously, "Supper? Well if you want me to stay for supper, I guess I can," he said, smiling softly. Then he walked over and sat next to him on the edge of the bed. He turned his head to the side and grinned a large cocky smile, "So, what's on the menu tonight?"
Back to top Go down
WeakBoyKyo

WeakBoyKyo

Kyo's room (101) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kyo's room (101)   Kyo's room (101) I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 13, 2011 9:15 pm

"Miso ramen. It's about the only thing I know how to cook." He sighs. Rubbing his head then walks into the kitchen getting the food ready.He sighs feeling like an idiot. "I mean this is all I cook at the moment."
Back to top Go down
RyuHawkeye
Admin
RyuHawkeye

Kyo's room (101) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kyo's room (101)   Kyo's room (101) I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 13, 2011 9:31 pm

He chuckled, "It's alright, I've never tried that before. But I love trying new things!" He said enthusiasticaly as he layed back on the bed, his feet still on the ground. He put his hands behind his head and grinned up at the ceiling for no apparent reason. Frankly, he was thinking to himself that he was a lucky bastard; a new boy making him supper was considered lucky.
Back to top Go down
WeakBoyKyo

WeakBoyKyo

Kyo's room (101) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kyo's room (101)   Kyo's room (101) I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 13, 2011 9:46 pm

He smiles to himself then he grabs some spice he puts puts the ingredients in a pot and boil them so they could get hot then when he finished he puts miso soup in the ramen and walks over to the table setting down two bowls. "There we go."
Back to top Go down
RyuHawkeye
Admin
RyuHawkeye

Kyo's room (101) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kyo's room (101)   Kyo's room (101) I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 15, 2011 6:07 pm

He stood up up and walked over to the table, "Hmmm, smells good!" he said enthusiasticaly. Then he sat down on one of the chairs and looked down at his food. This was deffinately better then the food they served at the acadamy, he was deffinately glad about being out now.
Back to top Go down
WeakBoyKyo

WeakBoyKyo

Kyo's room (101) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kyo's room (101)   Kyo's room (101) I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 18, 2011 7:13 pm

He smiles. "I hope you enjoy it. I know it's not much but it's the only thing I could make. So I hope you like Ginger-Lime Chicken. It's a salad of sorts." He sets down a plate infront of you that had lettuce and chicken in the middle covered in some kind of sauce.
Back to top Go down
RyuHawkeye
Admin
RyuHawkeye

Kyo's room (101) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kyo's room (101)   Kyo's room (101) I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 18, 2011 7:27 pm

He smiled, "I'm sure it's great!" he said, then picked up a fork and started to eat the ginger-lime chicken. He tasted it for a few secconds, then nodded with a smile. It deffinately tasted good to him!
Back to top Go down
WeakBoyKyo

WeakBoyKyo

Kyo's room (101) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kyo's room (101)   Kyo's room (101) I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 18, 2011 7:31 pm

"Good and if you want more there is some in the kitchen." He smiles again then he takes a seat and takes a bite sighing he closes his eyes.
Back to top Go down
RyuHawkeye
Admin
RyuHawkeye

Kyo's room (101) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kyo's room (101)   Kyo's room (101) I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 18, 2011 7:40 pm

He continued eating, rather enjoying it. Good company and good food, what more could a cat ask for? So naturaly...Ryu started to purr.
Back to top Go down
WeakBoyKyo

WeakBoyKyo

Kyo's room (101) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kyo's room (101)   Kyo's room (101) I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 18, 2011 8:27 pm

He tilts his head then shakes his head continuing to eat he looks around then stands up putting his plate in the sink then he sits back down.
Back to top Go down
RyuHawkeye
Admin
RyuHawkeye

Kyo's room (101) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kyo's room (101)   Kyo's room (101) I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 18, 2011 8:32 pm

He finished and brought his plate to the sink. Then he walked over, "Well, thanks for the food, and it was great meeting you. But I think I should head off now, if you don't mind?"
Back to top Go down
WeakBoyKyo

WeakBoyKyo

Kyo's room (101) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kyo's room (101)   Kyo's room (101) I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 18, 2011 8:35 pm

"Um yeah it is getting pretty late but please come by again if you want to talk at all." He smiles and walks over to the door opening it for you.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Kyo's room (101) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kyo's room (101)   Kyo's room (101) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Kyo's room (101)
Page 1 of 1